Music video: After school - Flashback

Music video: After school - Flashback | Random J Pop

These girls seem to have the same difficulties keeping in time with one another and the music as Girls' generation. But they gave me wind machines, open legs, arched backs, heels and mean walks, so I'mma let the mess of a dance routine slide for now. I was even on board with the song until the dubstep breakdown came in. I'm sighing ladies. I'm sitting here sighing at that shit.


There was something very Britney about this song and video. Nothing in particular I can put my fingers on. Just the overall vibe. There were bits of Brown eyed girls too. Generous helpings of that shit. After school try, but they could never.

Comments

  1. Oooooh. Okay. So you're a hater.

    This Song was BOSS. This Video was on POINT. And their dance routine was of the kind that Girls' Generation COULD NEVER and SHALL NEVER touch. Tiffany alone prevents that from happening.

    This is their best song since "Bang!" and some of these girls in this video have NEVER looked better. I don't know if it's make up/surgery/gold sheen/or grease but they came for all of us in a very correct way here and it won't be taken from them.

    All Kill with this Single on all the charts and for a reason.

    Others get Patty Cake. These girls get APPLAUSE.

    The Came. They Popped. They Snatched.

    Thank You.

    - This One Right Here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?

      Because all I saw was messy dancing covered up by quick shifting camera work and Gaussian blur.

      Delete
    2. "And their dance routine was of the kind that Girls' Generation COULD NEVER and SHALL NEVER touch. Tiffany alone prevents that from happening"

      *LOL* U mad?

      Girls' generation are not the best dancers by a long shot. But their routine for "The boys" was better this. As was their routine for "The great escape". These girls were NOT keeping in time and giving anything. There wasn't really a routine at all. All they kept doing was dropping down to their knees, twisting an ankle and opening their legs. Granted; they looked hotter doing it than Girls' generation, but the moves were nothing special. It was a sloppy mess. I've seen pigeons at Trafalgar square keep in better time than they did.

      Delete
    3. "*LOL* U mad?"

      Darn Skippy.

      And I agree. This routine had nothing on "The Boys" routine. I still listen to that song and watch the Video to this day. That was my song of 2011. That's a non-issue.

      That said, "Flashback" was still more polished than Raina's new face.

      Delete
    4. ^That's me up above. Accidentally posted Anonymously.

      Delete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed