Music video: Kumi Koda - Suki de, suki de, suki de


I was watching this shit whilst picking chicken out from between my teeth; barely paying attention. What a dusty ass video. And why was Kumi looking like a petted dog all up in that restaurant!? This is the one time I can genuinely say she looked like a bitch.

Not only did Kumi go on that Robot-face swag with the hook to "Suki de, suki de, suki de" (I don't care what anybody tells me, that hook sounds like some Rock 'n' roll circus shit), but she jacked her "Blossom" hair cut too! Avex slave 131182 is falling off. She's not that slut I refused to acknowledge I fell in love with 4 years ago. Bring back the high cuts off, leather boots, sweated out weaves and spritzer. I miss the old days. Here's a reminder for those who don't remember.

Give 'em a read: Black cherry | Trick | Universe album reviews

Comments

  1. I listened to 15 seconds of it and hated it. Looking at those awesome covers, I thought this was gonna be an epic, melancholy ballad; not some upbeat, generic, shit R&B ballad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh kumi... i feel like i need to take her to repressed sut rehab :/
    So glad i'm not the only person who saw that Ayu haircut and wtf i was like O_O did he seriously just pat her head?!

    Kumi please get your skank back we miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed