Music video: Joe McElderry - Ambitions


Joe had to come out officially before this video dropped. Because there would have been no hiding the fact after this got out. That dance routine in the street was mo' camp than a pink tent being showered in rhinestones in Priscilla's desert.

I don't think this song is that bad. But Joe McElderry doesn't have that star quality which will keep him in people's memories for long, and I imagine he'll struggle after 2 albums. The problem with The X-Factor is that the people which keep winning have decent voices, but lack that spark which makes them a star and enables them to transcend being 'that person who won The X-Factor'. I'm no fan of Olly Murs, but I think he may end up enjoying a more sustainable career then gay Joe.

Comments

  1. Joe goes very high here doesn't he? I winced at the beginning! The song is ok, I wouldn't go out of my way to hear it again though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aye!! His falsetto at the beginning made me cringe.

    That dance routine in the street was mo' camp than a pink tent being showered in rhinestones in Priscilla's desert.

    LMAO! That shit had me rollin'!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed