Mariah's official 'Memoirs of an imperfect angel' album cover

Now presenting: Mariah and 6 irregular shaped titties on her 'Memoirs of an imperfect angel' album cover
And I don't like it. We've got the classic Mariah Carey font back, which I'm sure the hardcore fans are pleased with after the unnecessary deviation from it for E=MC². Fans were jumping from the roofs of buildings and shit when she ditched it.

Three times the Mariah doesn't always equals thrice as sexy on this occasion. You'd think Mariah being up on Eisenstein theory of mass and energy would've known that. Mariah herself says she wanted 3 of her on the album cover to show the different emotions and things the album makes her and her listeners feel; some shit like that. But I'm not seeing a range of emotions on this album cover. Every Mariah I'm seeing is just forced sex, forced sex and forced sex whilst trying to hold in a fart. She just wanted an excuse to put 6 of her water balloon shaped titties on the cover. I dunno why she's try'na front.

Most of Mariah's album covers have been shit anyway to be pretty frank. The only 2 I thought were nice and wholesome were Butterfly: the sexiest Mariah looked on an album cover without ridiculous amounts of Photoshopping and sporting an image that was sexy without looking ho'd out. And The emancipation of Mimi: which despite being a nice classic looking cover, was pretty boring and may as well had not been Mariah at all. But it was still a nice album cover. But Memoirs of an imperfect angel's album cover is down there with the worst. Better font placement and just going with the middle shot of her would've made this a heck of a lot better.

I just hope the music is up to scratch.

Comments

  1. Every Mariah I'm seeing is just forced sex, forced sex and forced sex whilst trying to hold in a fart. She just wanted an excuse to put 6 of her water balloon shaped titties on the cover. I dunno why she's try'na front.

    So much LMAO!!!

    The middle one is sufficient enough, as it's pretty sexy, but the other two are unnecessary and she looks terrible in the pic on the right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling someone's gonna come out with a cover that's 10X better on Coverlandia within the next few months, so I'm gonna wait on that. I had no issues with the E=MC2 cover, but it would have been better with the classic MC font. I should find out the name of that font, since I'm a font geek.

    My opinion: too much white. We're too far in the new millennium to be seeing plain-ass covers like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The name of the font Mariah used whilst she was signed to Columbia is called 'Lagune'. The font she uses now on Def Jam is 'Friz quadrata'.

    I'm not sure why Def Jam deviated from her classic font for her last album. Especially when the single cover for "Touch my body" featured it. I quite liked the new Mariah font and colours they used for it. But the placement and sudden switch was a bit odd.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed