Music video: Namie Amuro - Dr.



What a cool video! Not what I was expecting at all. Given the song's tie in with Vidal Sassoon, I thought we'd get another video with Patricia Field hooking Namie up with fly outfits, Orlando Pita ensuring Namie's hair looks super sleek, and lots of slo-mo hair flicking. But instead we could a cool conceptual video done anime stylee!

The music video to "Dr." held my attention from start to finish (it did what a music video should do really!) and I loved it! Much better than the video for "Wild", which I watched once and hadn't bothered with again because it was so bloody boring.

Watch more of Namie's music videos: Wild | Do me more | Sexy girl | Black diamond

Comments

  1. What an awesomely weird video! That girl looks like she should be in Valkyria Chronicles. The only problem I had with the song was I felt it was too long, but this video made me forget all about that.

    Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video. I was also thinking the song was a bit long. I agree though, very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed