Brandy on the set of "Right here (Departed)"

Brandy on the set of 'Right here (Departed)' Brandy on the set of 'Right here (Departed)'
These lovely images are of Brandy and her Pocahontas weave on the set of her music video for "Right here (Departed)". Here's what B-Rocka had to say on the concept...
"The video concept is me crossing over to the other side and coming back into my family's life. Just popping up everywhere, just singing to them. I'm really excited about it. I just hope it turns out great and everybody loves it."
On set shots are never a good representation of final music videos because they show all the shit that the camera that's filming doesn't. Plus we have no idea whether special effects, grading and all that good stuff will be used. Hopefully the video will be a good one! Everything seems to be on track with pushing this new single. Hopefully it pays off, because I cannot get enough of the song and have been waiting for Brandy to drop her album and show other bitches how it's done.

Comments

  1. Brandy and her Pocahontas weave

    LMAO! But yeah, I saw an on-set video the other day, and I can't WAIT for this album, and I hope the video is good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed