Music video: Madonna - Give it 2 me

Madonna, Madge, M-Dolla, Dusty bones, Hollow woman - whatever the f**k you wanna call her, is back with her second single from her Hard candy album: "Give it 2 me". The song is much better than that "4 minutes" bullshit, but the video isn't...



The video is garbage. It was filmed by Tom Munroe - the same dude who shot Madonna's last Elle magazine photoshoot and it looks like it. All he did was film her on the sets he took her pictures on. She's even wearing the same damn clothes. Tom Munroe may as well have just put the copy of Elle magazine on the floor and flicked through the pictures of Madonna as he was filming it - because that's what looks like was done.

I'm really dissapointed with this shit, because the song is hot and Madonna could've done such a fly video for it. I was hoping for something more colourful and energetic, but instead we get some badly filmed bullshit.

The tricks are also becoming too apparent in a bid to mask Dusty bones' age. The soft focus lenses, black and white, badly positioned shots and shaky cam to hide that Father time is beating down on her 50 year old arse. I know Madonna is physically fit and that she has a bangin' body for her age. But her legs are not that skinny and not that long. She needs to stop playin'.

I love the song, but I hate the video. There is none of the choreography or energy Madonna exudes when she performs the song live.

Related post: Album review: Madonna - Hard candy

Comments

  1. the thing is that this video is supossed to be something made by the queen of pop (which i totally disagree...she had her glorious days but now it's over)

    madonna is totally overrated, and this video proves it

    ReplyDelete
  2. the video wack!

    Sorry, I dont like it at all

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's worse than whack. It's just a pile of shit. Zero effort. I swear they kept using the same damn footage over and over.

    She done f**ked up a good song with this whack video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO.. You're Killing me Random ...AHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH..
    :-d

    Althought I would like you to answer to my comment about blackout ..héhéhé..lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO.. You're Killing me Random ...AHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH..
    :-d

    Althought I would like you to answer to my comment about blackout ..héhéhé..lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed