Preview Madonna's "Miles away"

MadonnaI posted the video which featured a sneak peak of this song, now we have a 30 second high quality clip of it.

Listen: Madonna - Miles away (snippet)

Sounds hot! Reminds me alot of Nelly Furtado's "All good things (Come to an end)" and Duran Duran's "She's too much" but still hot. This is one of the only songs I've heard from Hard candy that I think sounds great and I really want to hear in full. The beat is on point, Madonna sounds like she actually cares about what she's singing about, doesn't sound lifeless and sounds really nice.

Comments

  1. did you design that video? if so, nice work... lemme know if you know what that font is, or if I could use the graphic for my iPod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Frederick! I did do the video myself.

    :D

    The font I used is called Arial rounded. It's not a specialized font. It comes with Windows. If you're a PC user and have XP you may already have it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. alright

    thanks for the info, and thanks for posting the clip

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed