Mariah migrates to SNL

Janet was due to appear on Saturday night live, but due to feeling under the weather her label mate Mariah stepped in for her where she performed a brand new song "Migrate" featuring the PlayStation 3 with dreadlocks that is T-Pain.



That performance was shit. All she did was shuffle from side to side. Homegirl didn't even have a wind machine to blow the hair as she sang. Mariah's vocals were mad weak too. I could barely hear what she was singing. The only words I picked up were: Speed dial, Chante, Holiday and Migrate. Mariah was no substitute for Janet on this occassion, I would've much preferred to have had Janet work it out to "Rock with U".

As for the song "Migrate" I kinda like it, but I'll need to hear the studio album version to form a solid opinion, as that performance did the song no favours and the sound was off in more than a few places. "Migrate" is produced by the man of the moment Danja and I definitely expected a little more, but as I said - I'll need to hear the studio version.

Comments