Music video: Perfume - Magic of love

Music video: Perfume - Magic of love | Random J Pop

This video is like "One room disco", "Fushizen na girl" and "Spice" with a bit of "Voice", which makes it GREAT. It does a great job of making the song much more likeable. Despite being a good song, it's not Perfume's most instantly likeable single. But the the video gave me a newfound liking of it. Not enough to pull me away from "Glitter" and "Spending all my time". But I'm willing to give this song more time of the day than "Mirai no museum", which was a giant piece of shit and I don't care which children's movie that shit was for. Crystal Kay was still able to give me a banger for Pokémon. These bitches should have done the same.


"Magic of love" is not a song I'd ever play, but I could gladly sit and watch the video again. But Nocchi's singing tho. Lord Jesus.

Comments

  1. Kashiyuka´s voice is the best. She´s so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The music sounds like it's from a cheap video game from 20yrs ago. Very tinny sounding. I guess some ppl think that's charming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Welcome back Beruda! Glad to see you still hate perfume! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trash... the less "singing" Perfume do the better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would say Kashiyuka is the least efficient singer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha I've never seen so many swear words in a Perfume-related article. Agreed, I love the video. I loved One Room Disco too [my favorite, actually]. I think I still prefer ORD because at times Magic of Love gets too crowded for my brain, buaha. I think Nocchi's singing is more nasal, which is recurrent in JPop...Or so I've heard...Well you should know more than I do. Anyway, still love Nocchi. LOL. I'm not crazy about this song either. Incidentally, "Spending all my time" got on my nerves and reminded me of popular American House music too much. I used to run away from "Glitter" as soon as I heard the beginning but now I keep listening to it. I do hope Nakata writes some songs with more "hmph!" to them again, like Fake It, Edge, Game etc. I write too much. -_- OK bye

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed