Music video: J.Y Park featuring Ga-in - Someone else


This 'I'm in a relationship with somebody, but I still think of you when I'm sexing my boo' anthem sounds like Crystal Kay's "Goodbye" from Spin the flop. But it's a nice song none-the-less. JYP and Ga-in's voices go nice together. And I don't need much of an excuse to get into anything Ga-in does. Ever since she indoctrinated me with dem hips, the titty grabs and the arched back in that "Abracadabra" video, I've been hooked on a bitch.

It's nice to have a video in the K-music scene which has a classic feel about it (as cliched and outplayed as this video is) with a song which isn't some electro foolishness, with a raved out chorus and a dubstep breakdown. I find it...refreshing. Now, if JYP could put the Wonder girls in a studio with Rodney Jerkins, Danja, Dr. Luke, Max Martin and Benny Blanco, that'd be great!

Comments

  1. Ga-in had me sold after she side lined Narsha and placed her stilleto on her wig with the irreversible video. The video was EVERYTHING! It's One of my favorite music videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I've seen JY Park. He has an interesting face, not a girly boy. This song does sound a little like Goodbye which is a song I like a lot. It's a nice song and the video looks good compared to most k-pop videos. They obviously spent some money on it. Both singers can actually sing, what do you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @beruda lol interesting face? in other words ugly?? haha but yes, they're both good singers! I haven't really heard much else from J.Y park besides his production on goodbye. He's a pretty good dancer as well. He puts some of these younger guys to shame lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mel Excuse me but I do not happen to think he's ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to clarify :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Beruda LOL I wasn't sure what you meant by that. I thought you were just trying to say it in a nice way haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed