SNSD-bot Jessica gets smickitty-smacked by a camera. Or did she...

Jessica takes a camera to the face. Or did she... Jessica takes a camera to the face. Or did she...
Word is abound that whilst attending a festival in Korea, an SNSD hater dashed a camera at Jessica's face and made her cry. What a waste of a camera! If it was a digital camera and not a disposable one, then the person that threw it must hate a bitch like crazy! I wouldn't throw no digital camera of mine at nobody unless it would guarantee me sex with the person it hit. (Tiffany, look out for a Sony DSC-W55).

I have a love hate relationship with the SNSD-bots. But throwing something in somebody's face is just wrong (Unless it's Taeyeon). I'm sure the person who threw the camera (if the incident did happen) wouldn't like it so much if somebody threw a camera at them. I would love to see Jessica woman up, tear through the crowd to find the bitch that did it, push her to the floor and do that weird "Genie" leg shit all up in her face in heels whilst she's down. Jessica laying a ghetto beat down would have given the SNSD-bots points in my book. I really would've been a Jessica-stan for life. Especially if there was phone footage of the beat down.

The pictures don't really confirm much. There's nothing to say she's 100% crying or nursing a face that got hit in either of them. Although given a fellow Slave Master entertainment got himself posioned by an anti-fan, I wouldn't be surprised if this all turned out to be true - and Jessica indeed got a camera thrown in her boat. There's certainly no smoke without fire. Slave Master entertainment are reporting no such thing happened. But their word don't mean too much these days.

Korean anti fans are crazy! In the west people's just talk the smack. In Korea they be poisoning people and shit.

I'm not as concerned for Jessica's face as I am her weight and hair. That blonde shit is starting to look dull and she's way too skinny. She needs to be filling out that gap between her legs and getting some meat on them bones.

Comments

  1. I feel bad. Even though I'm netural towards SNSD, Jessica is ok to me - when she doesn't give evil glares.

    I do think she needs to eat more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I would love to see Jessica woman up, tear through the crowd to find the bitch that did it, push her to the floor and do that weird "Genie" leg shit all up in her face in heels whilst she's down."

    I nearly died laughing. Korea has some of the craziest anti-fans ever.They need to get some bodyguards to do work in the crowds!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed