Music video: Rain - Rainism



Pretty decent video. I still can't stand the song, but that music video was decent. Dude spent some bucks on that shit. I bet half the budget was blown on that opening scene alone! As for the dancing, I expected more from Rain. He usually goes all out, but his moves were pretty tame on this occassion. For a song like this I expected Rain to pull out all the stops, but he was too busy flicking his hair, showing off his mascara and doing his little hand thingy that was knocking dudes out cold. The dance section at the end with the cane was fly though. I confess to having re-wound that section several times.

See another of Rain's music videos: Love story
Related posts: 'Rainism' promo images

Comments

  1. love itttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!! aja aja Rain!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed