Sneaky snippet: Keri Hilson featuring Timbaland - Return the favour (re-mastered)

Sneaky snippet: Keri Hilson featuring Timbaland - Return the favourKeri has posted a snippet of what sounds like the re-mastered version of "Return the favour" on her myspace page. Unless the song switches up in spectacular fashion after the 1 minute and 30 second mark, I can't say I'm liking the song any more now than I did when the original version leaked in full. What is up with the new chorus!? It sounds unfinished and crap.

Take a sneaky listen: Keri Hilson featuring Timbaland - Return the favour (re-mastered)







© 2008 Interscope records, a Universal music company / Mosley music group

Things are not looking good for Keri's album at all. I'm not even going to bother telling you the new release date that's knocking around, because there's a greater chance of her album getting pushed back or shelved again as opposed to it getting released.

Comments

  1. I liked the original, so this one sounds a little bit better, and cleaner to me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed