Mariah "performs" at 2008 Teen choice awards

Mariah decided to grace the audience of the 2008 Teen choice awards with a wonderful (and by wonderful I mean Mariah level garbage) performance of "I'll be loving U long time". I swear I need to stop watching and posting her massacres of this song, because I may stop liking the song if I don't.



I don't know why she bothers any more. More on stage bullshit from Mariah. She's such a whack live performer and that blue and yellow shit she was wearing did her no favours. Mariah thought she looked cute, I think she looked like a ho with a child complex. She needs to start dressing with more style and tact, and performing like she's actually been in the game for over 20 years. A veteran shouldn't be pulling out these whack performances of songs that really aren't that hard to sing and barely push a vocal chord. Again she decided to mix in "Touch my body" like it even sounded remotely good. And again she tried to front like she was singing the whole thing live.

Watching Mariah's performances make me appreciate the likes of Beyoncé's so much more. Because you know when Beyoncé hits the stage that she is going to work the hell out of it - even if it means she ends up losing 2 tonnes of weave from the head trashing and she falls down a flight of stairs in the process.

I love Mariah, but she's f**king up. I can't see "I'll be loving U long time" blowing up neither. Especially with these whack performances doing the rounds. The only hot performance of the song she did was at the VMA's in Japan. Every other performance of the song since then has been bullshit. But I stay loving "I'll be lovin' U long time" because it's absolute fire and the perfect single. I'm now thinking that she should've released it first, followed up by "Migrate", "Side effects" and then "For the record".

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not even gonna both to watch this, no offense, but I already know exactly what she's going to look and sound like, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed