'Doll domination' album cover

The Pussycat dolls 'Doll domination' album coverThe pussy dolls new album cover. I kinda like it. It correlates to the album name at least. It's not that striking, but it looks kinda cool. They've been airbrushed to death though. Adobe must be making mad money from bitches these days when it comes to album covers, because Photoshop has been in full effect as of late. Between Mariah being re-touched to the max for her E=MC² cover, Jennifer Hudson's magically svelt waistline on her debut cover and now the Pussycat dolls looking like pastel artworks.

The album should be pretty hot given their debut had a handful of bangers and once again they've got a stable of hitmakers helming songs for them. I won't be buying it though. Doll domination will be strictly downloaded. I can't stand their current single "When I grow up". Everytime I'm on the verge of liking it, it just annoys me.

It still eludes me how it is that Nicole couldn't kick start her solo career when she's the only one singing the songs in The pussycat dolls anyway. Oh no wait... I just remembered that bullshit "Whatever U like" she dropped as a lead single. Now I know why the bitch failed. She'll think twice before trying to go solo next time. She tried to have her cake and eat it to, because she sings all the leads in the group anyway.

Comments

  1. "When I grow up" is headache inducing.

    Hot ass cover though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry but, got hoock up on "when I grow up'. however I must say that I can't ear that song over and over, it can give me an headache.
    I agree with RandomJ this one will be strickly download.
    And for your information, it was always, "Nicole and the Pussycat doll" as far as I am concern. It has always been the way that I've been refering to this group.

    RandomJ, I relly enjoy your sarcasm.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed