Music video: Usher - Moving mountains

Usher is keeping it moving, with the video of "Moving mountains" touching down right before the release of his album.



I don't think the video is anything amazing, but I like it more with each viewing. The special efefcts were really well done. But I have to ask: Where was Keri Hilson and her fine self!?

This video reminded me alot of the ending to Final Fantasy VIII. Unless you're a gamer or a fan of Final Fantasy, that won't means hit to you; but it did. Usher's acting made me laugh. His little "Earth song" moment where he stood with his arms out as the wind blew had me dying. I like how the video matched the song though.

"Moving mountains" should be a big hit for Usher. It'll probably be his biggest single off of Here I stand, because nothing else on the album really screams out 'Mammoth hit'. Jermaine Dupri didn't come with that one album defining single as he usually does, so I think "Moving mountains" will be the one. Even though the song leaked yonks ago, I stay loving it and I don't think it will affect it's performance on the charts.

Related post: Album review: Usher - Here I stand

Comments

  1. This video is cool.

    http://solshine7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed