Music video: Rihanna - Take a bow



This bitch gets on my nerves with her Klingon looking self. I hate this new song. I honestly cannot understand why Def Jam decided to re-release her Good girl gone bad album along with a rubbish new song when hotness from the original issue such "Breakin' dishes", "Let me get that", "Sell me candy" and "Rehab" go unreleased as singles.

Rihanna shouldn't have bothered with this "Take a bow" shit. She should've just kept working on her new album. She's stepped up her vocal game a smidgen though and she looks hot in the video - I'll give her that. But the song is just boring and lacking; just what you'd expect from Ne-Yo and Stargate.

Comments

  1. She might as well promote this as Irreplaceable 2008. Shit like this is why I don't take Ne-Yo seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the song is kinda whack, but her swagger is nice. and, i love her hair.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed